Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Your Story Paper Trimmer Refills for the Blade Cartridge

Does this look Familiar!!!!!?????



Yep - I did it. I found refills that will fit the Your Story Paper Trimmer that was included in the bundle.

You know : This trimmer?

The one ProvoCraft had bundled with the YourStory originally on HSN, then sold through a few spots for about $20 as it is being discontinued. An awesome trimmer, though it doesn't have an arm for cutting the 12 inch paper.


Well, after much searching, I finally located the RIGHT refills. I received them in the mail today with much hope, that turned to elation when I RAN into my scrap room to try them in my trimmer. "Pop" and they fit!!! Cuts beautifully.


And the best part!!??

Is that they have not just the straight, scoring, and scallop blades; but also the pinking, score, and decorative blades as well!
Link
This is the company and website: American Crafts CutUp

They have a list of retailers who carry the product. I ordered mine through 2 Peas in a Bucket, but they charged $6 shipping for that little pack in the picture and sent it in a 12x12 box! What a waste!
(FYI - The trimmer that these go with, retails for $50!!)


Hope you enjoy!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Just searching for this today as my blades are finally dull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! Thank you! Also, I just found Amazon carries them too and with Prime it's a great deal. Thanks so much for doing all the research. I've been trying to figure out where I could buy replacements and couldn't find anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo! Thank you!!! I've been trying to find replacements with no luck, thank you so much. Also, I found them on Amazon and with Prime it's an awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Seriously, if I knew you, I'd give you a giant hug. My blades are near the end of their life and I was panicking because it's such a *good* trimmer to just throw away. I'm also happy that I don't need to hack open the cartridge to replace the blade itself. :D

    ReplyDelete