Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Handbook for the CTMH "Artiste" Cricut Cartridge

Are you looking for a peek at the NEW CLose To My Heart Cricut Cartridge "Artiste"?
Then don't worry about a peek - see the entire Handbook HERE!
UPDATE - To view the Assembly Instructions, go HERE

It is Fabulous!  Yes again, CTMH has outdone all the rest and put together a cartridge packed full!

This has a font, 3D items, phrases, frames, images, and more - and so many of them coordinate with the CTMH stamp sets!

I am taking orders for this cartridge - and offering a great discount, too!  Contact me for more information at sgrofamily@gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Must Have for my collection! I would be interested in knowing the price. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete