Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Free SVG list - Who doesn't love free?

I have a bookmarked list on my computer for free SVG files.  The list has gotten pretty long, so I thought I would compile it into a simpler "point-and-click" method.  But then I thought some more and decided to put it into a blog post to share with others.  After all, almost everyone loves Free, and the companies could use the traffic.  So here it is:

Miss Kate Cuttables Freebie of the Day
Bird's Cards Free Digital Cutting Files, Stamps and More
Lettering Delights Bonus Freebies
My Vinyl Designer - Tester Files
The Free SVG Blog
SVGCuts (they also offer a Buy Two, Get One Free deal when they release a new kit)
SVGCuttingFiles Freebies
Einnej Free SVG Files
PaperYoga
Love Paper Crafts Freebies
SVG Shop
Being Mrs. Miles - Freebie Vault
Indulgy - You have to create an account
Burton Avenue Free File each Friday
Pink Paisley


Also - Fonts!  Fonts have some great images that you can use.
FontSquirrel
DaFont




(I have more - I will update again when I have a little more time)


No comments:

Post a Comment