Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Friday, February 4, 2011

First layout in a Looonnnggg Time!



This is a layout I created after being inspired by a gallery of another scrapbooker. There are a few special things about this layout.
1 - This is my beautiful daughter
2 - This is being submitted to the Circle Blog weekly contest
3 - This is the first layout I have done in 2-3 years!
4 - This is not my typical style
5 - This is now my typical style

I used a printed paper from the Wild Saffron paper pack by K & Company, Prima flowers with Skittle centers and stickled petals, heat-set adhesive rhinestones, and Home Decor cartridge which came with my Cricut Expression machine. All the rhinestones don't fully show in the photograph, but they are lovely in person. From the HD cartridge, I cut several of the flourished to help layer and embellish the printed paper.

I truly, truly enjoyed making this layout. I have been unable to scrapbook pictures for a very long time and I finally feel unblocked! Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come. I have already printed several more pictures that I want to scrap.


(psst, no my scrap room isn't finished yet...)

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful LO Amy. Hope you continue scrapbooking after such a break as you work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Lo, the colors are great! Here is an award I would like to share with you! Check it out at my blog www.JessicaJMSCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your photoshoped the photo and your new style is awesome.. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete