Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

File Folder Swap

I am participating in a File Folder Swap. I will post more information, including steps, when I post my finished folder. However, I wanted to share the Folder I received from my swap partner. She is amazingly talented! I love this piece of art and I really don't want to use it - I would rather display it and show it off!

This is the front of the folder. The flower is made from what appears to be dictionary pages (I love dictionary pages!). There is a beaded stick pin in the flower.


This is how it looks when you open up the folder. Beautiful pages!


I pulled all the inserts out of the pocket so you can see all the beautiful papers and how many inserts are actually there.

This is the back of the folder! I just love this! I can't remember if I told my partner that I like butterflies or not, but I do!
This was such a perfect fit for me. The papers, the style, everything about it. I am really bad about knowing paper lines and I scrap with what I like, but I was at Archiver's over the weekend and found the papers she used. They are from BoBunny. I love them so much that I bought a set to use on other projects.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I am!

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! What a wonderful swap idea.

    Enjoy your new little mini.

    Jan
    http://thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project. Are there directions for this somewhere? I would love to try! Drop me an email if you can! frisbee418 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! The flower is too cute....and that paper is divine~

    ReplyDelete