Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Once Upon A Time - Book Swap

I recently participated in a Book Box Swap online on the Cricut Circle messageboard.
This is the swap I received.


I love it, very elegant. Has a fairy tale/Moroccan feel to it. Purples and vintage golds, which I love. The front has a fairy tale mirror, reminiscent of Snow White.



The spine has "Once Upon A Time" sketched on it in gold.

Has a cute chunky charm dangling from the "lock."

Inside is another "locked" box containing the stick pins.






"The End"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you love it! I had such a wonderful time creating this for you!

    ReplyDelete