Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Just You Wait!

I'm a so excited!

First: I will be traveling to Ohio to ProvoCraft's Circle Event there, where they will be showing off the exciting items they will release at CHA this week!

Second: While in Ohio, I will get to meet some of my online friends and I can't wait! This is going to be a great weekend.

Third: I am finishing up my projects that I will be taking with me to Ohio, so I will be autoscheduling them soon.

Do you want some temptation?

Okay - (not necessarily in this order) My pennant entry for the Ohio Roadtrip contest; My Calling Cards; My magnets < both for the swaps at Ohio; plus my container for the magnets.

If everything works properly, I hope to finish another project before I leave, but I'll play that by ear.

Also, I will be posting pictures at some points of all the fun stuff there. Unless we are told we can't show pictures yet, I plan to get them up on Saturday(maybe even Friday night). And cross your fingers, because we are supposed to get to do a Make-n-Take with the second quarter Circle cartridge, so I plan to post pictures for that as well!

Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo jealous! I wish I lived closer and could go too. I hope you have a blast! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet you. I am going too.

    ReplyDelete