Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oo-la-la, Paris'

Late - and I mean late - last night my darling daughter mentioned that she had to turn in a project for her French class and that she wanted to use my Cricut to decorate.
So, praying a thankful prayer that I had French Manor, off we went to my scrap room. Her project was to make a menu for her French Cafe'. Everything had to be written in French with prices in Euros.

She went through my book and made all the cuts herself, I helped her assemble the menu (because she isn't good with glue - lol) and wrote up the offerings for her (she hasn't learned Calligraphy yet).

I think she did a great job - and once again I am thankful for my Cricuts. My printer has been on the fritz for about 2-3 months now, so we can't print anything at home and if I had one of the machines where you design with your computer and cut it out (Silhouette, Pazzles, etc) she wouldn't have been able to do most of the work. I do have my Gypsy loaded with this cartridge, but she does not know how to use it.



~ProvoCraft, this is a perfect example of why you should not discontinue cartridges and should always make the physical cartridges - so that the young ones can still use the wonderful machines without touching mommy's Precious Gypsy!!~


Front of the Menu:
Back of the Menu:



The Cricut is just perfect for these types of (last-minute) projects - and so kid-friendly. My daughter is a teen, but she has been playing with my baby bug since I first purchased it. I think that I shall finally give her the baby bug so that she can use it for anything she wants - school or otherwise. Of course, I do need two machines so I shall have to save up for another Expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment