Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Sale

18 Cartridges for $15.95 at CricutMachine.com

This is an excellent deal - especially since it includes the October 31st, Pumpkin Carvings, Thanksgiving and both of the new Christmas cartridges!!


List of Cartridges on Sale:

Christmas Cards Seasonal
Christmas Village Seasonal
Cricut Sampler
Disney - Mickey Font
Disney - Pooh Font
Disney - Tinker Bell & Friends
Elmo's Party
H20 Seasonal
Hello Kitty Font
Hello Kitty Greetings
October 31st Seasonal
Office Help
Pumpkin Carving Seasonal
Sesame Street Font
Speaking of Fall
SpongeBob Squarepants
Stamping
Thanksgiving Seasonal

I hope you find what you were looking to buy! The prices are great and I considered the shipping reasonable. Another plus - they take PayPal!

1 comment:

  1. This is so tempting. I'm trying to be good until after the Utah Swarm, but with a grandbaby on the way that happens to be a girl, I would love the Hello Kitty font. No no no. I can't. Must go now and stay away from the credit card!

    ReplyDelete