Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finished Flower Swap!

The flowers for the Flower Swap are finished!

I've given you a flower by flower post, so now I thought you might like to see them all together. As I stated before, I am participating in three different swaps, but thankfully they all go to the same hostess.
Here are the Pinwheel (aka Accordian) Flowers:

Here are the embellished Primas:

Here are the Floral Vines:

Which go with the shades of pink flowers:


Packaged and ready to go




I hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment