Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Border Flowers

I'm still working on more flowers for the flower swap in which I'm participating.
This time I wanted something a little different.


So what can you do with this:


tacky glue
Martha Stewart border punch
Liquid Glass
little Prima flowers

First: Start by using the Martha Stewart border punch to create this lovely border


Second: Trim away portion of the border, as you like, to create a floral vine


Third: Using the larger of the little Prima flowers, adhere to the punch on top of the flowers already there


Repeat with alternating colors


Fourth: using the smaller of the little Prima flowers, adhere them by layering them, again alternating colors


Finish by adhering small rhinestones to the centers


All five finished floral vines:


You can also use Stickles or Skittles or any other bling of your choice.



Since there were 6 flowers on each vine, this was going to be my third submission for the swap, but it just wasn't enough. Come back tomorrow to see what I made to go with this vine, and soon I'll post a picture of each finished flower set for the swap.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really thinkin' outside the box! LOVE it!! I'm now a follower. Looking forward to seeing what other neat ideas you come up w/! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, very creative! I have packages of those mini flowers that I have been hoarding for years! :) I may have to break them out!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete