Copyright

The content of my blog is COPYRIGHT Amy Sgro. Original work and photos are shared for your personal enjoyment and inspiration only. They may not be used for publication, submissions or contests. Do not represent my work as your own, nor use it to make items for sale.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Random Floral Blank Cards

Here is a card I created initially for Mother's Day, but decided that it would be great for an All-Occasion blank card. Once I settled on the design, it was super easy to produce a bunch of these in an hour.
It was really great because I was also able to use up a bunch of paper that I REALLY didn't like.


I had bought a big paper stack several years ago because it was on clearance and I quickly discovered that I did not care for the printed papers in the slightest. Thankfully, I only paid about $4 for a 250 sheet stack. The large white flower was from the George Cartridge that was run through the Cuttlebug machine and embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. The center flower is a Prima with a Skittle center.

I used another Martha Stewart border punch for the lacey trim. I love those punches.




1 comment: